Earlier this month we learned that CliqStudios, an online seller of kitchen cabinetry, closed its doors. We can speculate that the spread of COVID-19 and the eventual economic downturn had something to do with the company’s existing investors deciding they weren’t going to make any additional capital investments, to keep the company running. However, it is worth noting that the CliqStudios had also recently made changes to their business model; selling cabinets made by other custom cabinet manufacturers rather than solely selling their in-house products. The end results left the company without any money to continue operations.
The Online Buying Experience
In a time of social distancing, and in some cases, shelter in place, many homeowners are using their kitchens more than ever. As frustrations with storage issues and inefficient work areas start to grow, you might be asking yourself where you can go and what you can do to fix these issues now that CliqStudios is out of business. Fear not, we are the perfect solution to all your kitchen problems. The best part is, you can do everything from the comfort of your home! From the initial consultation to the finalized plans, we meet virtually to design the kitchen, bathroom, closet, laundry – you name it – of your dreams!
Enter Cabinet Collection
Cabinet Collection has a straight forward and simple process to help you start building the kitchen of your dreams. And don’t worry! Even though we’re an online-based cabinet company, we’re still here to help you every step of the way. We have designers on staff and available to help with anything from spatial planning to material selections. Our designers are able to create everything from technical floor plans to colored renderings. We can also offer clients a 360-panoramic design so that you can see the new space through your phone (or through VR) while standing in your current home.
The Cabinet Collection Difference
Cabinet Collection has a large portfolio of cabinetry ranging from good, better, to best. Within that portfolio, we carry several different cabinet lines including Showplace Cabinetry, Elmwood by Cabico, NatureKast Weatherproof Cabinetry, and Wolf Home Products. With over 1,000,000 combinations of wood species, door styles, and finishes, there’s nothing we can’t do. From inside your home to the outside (we’re talking to you, grillers) we’ve got your cabinets covered.
Start Your Journey Today
Here’s how our process works:
- DISCUSSION – tell us about your family, your kitchen (or other space), and your goals
- DESIGN CONSULTATION – we take your plans and design a new space, then meet to discuss options
- DESIGN REVIEW – we work in tandem to choose the right materials and create colored renderings at this stage
- PROJECT APPROVAL – we provide a full quote and you sign on the dotted line
- CABINETS ORDERED – some cabinet lines take 1-2 weeks, others 6-8 depending on the level of customization
- PREP YOUR SPACE – we provide detailed plans for your installers to prepare for
- CABINETS SHIPPED AND RECEIVED – finally, the day you’ve been waiting for!
- SHOW OFF YOUR NEW CABINETS – your installers finalize the space and make it fabulous
We love seeing photography of completed projects, so feel free to share those along the way! Are you excited to start the design process free of charge? Contact one of our designers today to get started!